Discover users based on their interests
Turns out I'm a silver fox ^^ Married dad of 2, 40s, bisexual, monogamous, works in IT, loves computers, jazz/metal, chess, and retro gaming. He/him
furry / Myst nerd / hypertext markup linguist / game dev / enby ace
Avatar by Hyperlink
Reaction stickers by CurioDraco
[i've realized i only ever check up on mastodon when i get a refollow notification or accidentally open tusky, so yeah inactive tag now ~2021-08-25]
[but if you speak toki pona then i'm semi-active on @email@example.com ~2021-10-12]
[and now potentially on @hecko where i'm not migrating followeds because i kinda sorta want a fresh start with less crowdedness ~2022-08-13]
• ➡️ if i ever say/do something bad (by any measure) then PLEASE tell me so i can fix it and not do it again ⬅️
• you literally cannot hurt/annoy/bore me with your dm/mention that is a *challenge*
• not very good at deeper/double/hidden meanings though (puns/jokes are okay) so if you wanna be understood i gently recommend not
• idk why you'd wanna draw my mashup of 3 copyrighted characters but it's not forbidden
• unfortunately immune to transformation
• white, amab, male i guess, not very queer-community, singular, relatively human-esque, overall p boring
• doesn't seem to care about politic even though it's Pretty Darn Important
• ace if it involves The Real World™, cringe if it involves me, otherwise see my 500-page list of kinks (coming soon™)
• quoiromantic (what is love)
• furry as in "i like the aminals,," but not very community
and not brave enough to be an aminal on the internet
• being an aminal physically would be nice but would probably enjoy it more if others were aminals
• languages: english, polski, toki pona
• not a representative sample of any of the above
• not particularly serious ever
• resident pushover
• rules for me but not for thee
• a very wide definition of "bothering people"
• on the dunning-kruger peak of many things
• not good at forming opinions
• not social, which is a very good quality on a social medium
• what's a community
• heck what's a *person*
awesome pfp by the even awesomer ElectricLizardFren (full: https://files.catbox.moe/dxup8r.png)
matrix (sorta good): @sobsz:matrix.org
discord (sorta not good): @hecko#8977
The one place online where it's a good idea to read the comments!
* queer Jewish/jewitch
* adorkably awkward
* sometimes owl, often ittle! 🦉
* clinical social worker
* demifemale, she/they
* can I have cuddles?
always dreaming and loving! 💜
48 | Greymuzzle raccoon | Inventor of the Oxford Comma | Tinkerer, programmer, always trying to improve myself!
hi!! i'm an 18 year old software developer and professional fox :3
Currently based in Oregon, USA.
I drive a manual transmission car because it's what I have, and works with my abilities.
A vixen stuck in a human world.
Hi, i'm Vivi!! I think foxes are neat, or I probably wouldn't be here? I dunno what to put here, man.
I am... perpetually in need of a new sona but as yet unwilling to sit down to make one.
Vaguely girl-flavoured transfem.
hi, nice to meet you~! i'm dani, a trans lesbian, passionately intersectional feminist, and adorable pony! also white but antiwhiteness!! feel free to send a follow req c:
[BIO HAS BEEN REDACTED FOR EDGY PURPOSES]
I'm a 32 year old lass from Colorado who pretends to be a blueberry snow leopard on the internet. Sometimes a cheetah.
I'm an artist, photographer, gearhead, and Linux evangelist. Feel free to say hello.
Product Support Specialist, A+ certified, Aspiring Linux SysAdmin, ITOps
Medical prof., lecturer, eats children. Rat Dad. LGBTQI
Hi! I'm naru (aka n3tfox).
Just another fox :)
Tends to like everyone (yes, this probably includes you) :)
May not always reply immediately but feel free to email and dm me!
Also pretty random sometimes
(this is my main account btw)
Gay | 31 | 6'4 | Kinky pup that loves scents and uncut guys.
Can I be your good boy?
29, he/him, neurodivergent chronically ill trans man in the Midwest US, snowshoe hare/arctic fox. Profile art by Phobiack on FA.
Greetings! I'm Cats Who Code, co-admin of mstdn.social, but friend of foxes and wolves too. My interests include coding, writing, music, art, and hacking. Though I am a cat, I have been known to say "awoo" on occasion.
Software engineer since... forever. Also do Munzee, Flagstack, geocaching, Where's George, mascot gigs for charity, photography, and gas price spotting.